- Everyone in the family has clothing made with DriFit.
- The kids request protein shakes for breakfast.
- Creative play includes working out, races and going to the gym.
- Your kids greet the childcare staff at your gym with as much affection as they give their favorite aunt.
- There is a laundry basket for darks, for whites and for sweaty workout clothes.
- There is a designated workout area in the house (and the playroom doubles as a workout area when necessary).
- Everyone in the family has a “finishers photo” on the mantle.
- When you and your partner work out at the same time you consider it a date.
- Your gym bag doubles as a diaper bag and vice versa.
- Hearing “you stink” isn’t intended to be derogatory, but rather a statement of fact, even a badge of honor.
Thanks to Twitter I got an additional item, which I loved:
–You have to initial all the race shirts so you know whose laundry pile to put them in.
Any of your own to add? How do you know you’re raising a fit family?